On newsstands Thursday, this week’s edition includes a new Enchanted Homes issue, featuring:
- An exclusive look at Nat and Connie Troy's Casa Mariposa;
- Alhambra owner Robert Vander unveils his exclusive collection of carpets and rugs from four decades of traveling between New Mexico and Asia;
- and Vishu Magee discusses why we love the rooms we love and the steps he puts into designing the perfect room.
Also in this Thursday’s paper:
- Reporter Jesse Moya follows up with the owners of the beloved El Taoseño restaurant, now up for sale;
- Doug Cantwell learns more about the new Questa Board of Education;
- John Miller follows up on court cases and the dog attack at Taos Pueblo;
- and more details on the proposed country club elk hunt.
- Veteran editor Rick Romancito bids farewell;
- Nikesha Breeze reimagines African-American history;
- and a traveling one-man show channels St. Francis.
That's just some of the news and information inside this week's Taos News; grab your copy Thursday morning!